Monday, August 24, 2009

my heart is searching for you..

at around 5ish this evening, i look around while i drive (so observant..) since it was during rush hour, people started to go home from work, while they are that, they stopped by at their favourite stalls or restaurants just so they can tapau back home sungkai.


i tapau mcD home :)


sia sia pun~ and mcNuggets will always be my fav :) EHE. it was tiring today, i spent most of the afternoon berpuasa with my other friends.. at atol's place. honestly, i can't really think much with empty stomach, even my work wasn't good. But we still have time to finish that up.


I can't wait for the sungkai group 1 event :) it's next week on the 13th sept :D i know who to bring :D muahahahaha best friend ko :D pretty please :D with kuya and bob too. it'll be one of the last days we can hang together naman (A). bff will be off to uk 2 days after that. *sob*


what am i gonna be without you *muahahaha jiwangs*


i don't have to be sad :) my baby will be back few weeks after that :D then then..
:( mmm christmas without you won't be the same.


i just wanna be close to you..
toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I love baby, green & loves everything nice (A)

Facebook Badge

Rewind the past

Blog me