Saturday, September 19, 2009

you belong to me

MUAHAHA oh yes. (counting days for your arrival)


i'm atm chatting with my previous teacher back in SAS. she was my biology teacher. i know i took o'levels in bio, but that subject is just not for me :D i tried tho :) heyyyy at least a C in her subject yes :D not F.


it's been about 4 days and a few hours since best friend ko left for the uk. EEEEEEE. i miss you :( *hugs* and i need more work to be given to me LOL as if the workload from school is not enough ROFLMAO. what i meant was extra work for extra cash :D uh huh. something worthwhile working for that is :) i wanna try doing like everybody else doing for a part time, like sales promoting or services like in Jolibee, cd shop, McD kah, salon kah, shoeshop LOL. okay I donoe why :D i don't want :D AHAHA how funny is that? i DO wanna have a good resume. haih. i guess i expect too high no?.. i should work in a gallery HAHAH. let's paint your face :D it'll come out like a blue and green shade that HAHAHHAHA!


:) but i know i'll be in the business area in future. i can feel it in my guts! MAYBE. :D or i'll just be sitting behind the desk working for a private company. but the very thing i wanna do is this: secret (i won't tell you) :D if you figure out what i like you'll get the idea :D EHE!


okay i'm finally addicted to "you belong to me" by taylor swift who got embarassed by a drunken kanye west. pretty sad for her part but it'll make her strong :) after all we're in one big cruel world :).


toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I love baby, green & loves everything nice (A)

Facebook Badge

Rewind the past

Blog me