Monday, August 31, 2009

desperate in need of help for my LAZINESS

they sing, la la la la la la laaaaaaaaaa laaaaa. (smurfs singing alleluia :))


hey you guys. yesterday there was a rosary at jas's place i was there (okay .. and so)


I've done pretty much nothing. Tests are coming up again :s and i'm feeling miserable about it BECAUSE (when the sun shines we shine together... (8)) i haven't master nor i understand it YET. I'm going too ..but my old habits are kicking in :s that's one of the reasons i'm miserable. i don't like being LAZY. and here i am. LAZY.


wish there's a cure for laziness. THERE ARE. LOADS OF THEM.


I promised myself this afternoon, no more coffee or any other drinks tho tempting.. other than JUICEs or Ribena :) or au natural :D water :D aha. I don't want to faint in the middle of exams or hiking or group study :) it's good enough experiencing those in the past :(.


alrighty then :)
goodnight.
toodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I love baby, green & loves everything nice (A)

Facebook Badge

Rewind the past

Blog me