Saturday, August 29, 2009

i'm not ready to let you leave just yet

i hate counting days the day you'll be gone!! (you know who you are, bestie ko)


it reminds me of the days i've to let arvy leave for his studies last year :( and that was very hard enough tho we are only parted by the South China Sea. NOW it has to be you. I don't wanna make you feel guilty :'( but i'm emo much. i'm gonna be without my best friend here to hang out with, to sleepover at your place or be able to tease you ALL THE TIME *cry me a river* & those lots of other things.


IT WON'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU!!!!!! :'( *boo hoo* you're so gonna cry because of me on the day you leave D: muahahahahahahahahahahaha and since you kept posting all the SAD posts on tumblr :'( YAH.


It's hard COS you'll be in a foreign place which happens to have a different time when compared to BRU!!!! :'( GAWH. i'm so sad.


I'm so gonna miss you best friend ko!! Wish you don't have to leave so soon!


*Pulls baby ko* And you also baby ko,make sure you come home soon too.


:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I love baby, green & loves everything nice (A)

Facebook Badge

Rewind the past

Blog me