Friday, September 4, 2009

guessing numbers

Push it baby, push it baby
Out of control
I got my gun cocked tight and I'm ready to blow
Push it baby, push it baby
Out of control
This is the same old dance that you already know


seems familiar ehh. i know my title tonight is abit TOO random but it has a reason behind it. The reason is, i really need to get the hang of "this" and make it as a second nature. what a lot of BS. about a month ago i was psyched. now i think i have to agree with my cous :D AHAH joke joke. of course i love it!


i learn a new word today. OH FUN. borborygmi. it's the scientific name for the noises made by your tummy rubbly stomach during digestion. it's 8 ish na. where are you?


toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I love baby, green & loves everything nice (A)

Facebook Badge

Rewind the past

Blog me