Saturday, September 5, 2009

i wish

i can have vee-day everyday :) it'll make me go all squeezy cuddly happy person. Heeeeee.


Today i'm suppose to be resuming what i was doing yest. well i am actually :D resuming online. HAHA alright alright i'll get back to it as soon as it strikes 5 ish.


I want to go to KL this year. but can't cos i'll have to sit for those torturing exams. I can't attend my cous's indian wedding :( blergh. so sad eh. no saris business. MMMM. well hope i can meet her soon this year and be vain with her again like old times :) you should see her wedding pictures, some of the pictures are touching! like the one which cous in law tattoed my cous's name to himself close to his heart.. it made me go AWWWWWW. sweet and romantic no? :) I know i'll see them soon :D i can feel it in my guts HAHA.


Speaking of weddings. When will my other cousin get married ;) ha bee.. when when? :D i can't wait to wear nice dresses again :D AHA and pretty shoes. material girl much. nahh :D just during occasions :D


I downloaded about 20 songs of BSB. aha i know it's BSB day today. songs like shape of my heart, drowning, everybody, i still, as long as you love me.. still my favourites :D nothing can beat old groupies back from the late 90's. EHE.


toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I love baby, green & loves everything nice (A)

Facebook Badge

Rewind the past

Blog me